With the best of intentions, each year thousands are spent by women… and men
Lotions and Potions are bought and the skin … abused
Often doing more harm than good
PROTECTION from direct sun is essential
as is proper HYDRATION and NUTRITION
from the Inside … not ON TOP
An age old secret is the use of SALT and OLIVE OIL as a daily “micro derm-abrasion”
Removing old dead flaky skin cells in the morning and
Cleaning air pollution particles and makeup from the pores in the evening
The MODERN SECRET is to use PURE OLIVE OIL SOAP and a BRUSH
FACIAL BRUSHING PROCEDURE
- This is done in the morning to rid the skin of dead skin cells – and constitutes a light mechanical peel.
- In the evening, to cleanse the skin of the pollution of the day and to deeply remove makeup.
- Apply OLIVE oil soap to the face, neck and back of the hands as well as to the brush.
- Brush face side to side or up and down for 10 times in each area before moving on.
- Rinse off and your face will feel smooth and clean.
WHAT SOAP TO USE?
WHAT BRUSH TO USE?
Some may be too SOFT
Some may be too HARD
A nice SISAL one may do
The BEST are usually those with HORSE HAIR
Some will even have a handle for a good GRIP
Make sure that the surface of the bristles is flush
Use the brush for about a month and then change to a new one